THE SOLDIER IAM
Lost under the feeling of being lost….
Draped in silk and woolen cloth.
I walked., as if I were alone
I walked through the all things left undone
Showers of raindrops thru my skin
Feminine and scrapped my body felt.
T he pain in my eyes, the pain when I choked,
is my blood, it is the sin.
Lost beneath the labyrinth of finding myself,
Draped in twinge and tears,
I walked with a urge, to confess the sin,
As I faced the well lit world outside,
I saw the natives , I saw their dread,
Their face lit wide nameless blush,
There was similar pain in their eyes,
Some were true, some spoke factual,
Bewildered, I stared at the each new staff,
They frowned back cause they thought I was gay,
I walked navigating, each new place.,
And the landmark whispered" I was drifting away",
The truth twingled, oodles of love
It triggered all hatred, and the love for it all,
It wasn’t the whole world I had shared it with,
Shared that, I was lost under the feeling of being lost.
But somehow all seemed false,
Nothing ever seemed precise,
I wanted to die ,
I couldn’t go back to times of yore,
I wanted to read every thought in myself,
I wanted to scream , I wanted to cry..
I wanted to shout and tell them why.
They weren’t just natives,
They were all" my men",
They were fellow friends I had known then,
In the past hidden in the glowing when…
They had lied, they had promised,
That they’ll stay with me,
I knew they did,
I knew they lied, I knew they were false,
I was a soldier all through my life,
I battled though the natives , through their assaults, I battled to support myself,
I battled myself right, but I still stand here all alone….
Oh , cant u see it I am all alone here waiting for the dooms day,
Hoping at least ghosts will feel my pain,
For their souls have felt it just like mine….
Draped in silk and woolen cloth.
I walked., as if I were alone
I walked through the all things left undone
Showers of raindrops thru my skin
Feminine and scrapped my body felt.
T he pain in my eyes, the pain when I choked,
is my blood, it is the sin.
Lost beneath the labyrinth of finding myself,
Draped in twinge and tears,
I walked with a urge, to confess the sin,
As I faced the well lit world outside,
I saw the natives , I saw their dread,
Their face lit wide nameless blush,
There was similar pain in their eyes,
Some were true, some spoke factual,
Bewildered, I stared at the each new staff,
They frowned back cause they thought I was gay,
I walked navigating, each new place.,
And the landmark whispered" I was drifting away",
The truth twingled, oodles of love
It triggered all hatred, and the love for it all,
It wasn’t the whole world I had shared it with,
Shared that, I was lost under the feeling of being lost.
But somehow all seemed false,
Nothing ever seemed precise,
I wanted to die ,
I couldn’t go back to times of yore,
I wanted to read every thought in myself,
I wanted to scream , I wanted to cry..
I wanted to shout and tell them why.
They weren’t just natives,
They were all" my men",
They were fellow friends I had known then,
In the past hidden in the glowing when…
They had lied, they had promised,
That they’ll stay with me,
I knew they did,
I knew they lied, I knew they were false,
I was a soldier all through my life,
I battled though the natives , through their assaults, I battled to support myself,
I battled myself right, but I still stand here all alone….
Oh , cant u see it I am all alone here waiting for the dooms day,
Hoping at least ghosts will feel my pain,
For their souls have felt it just like mine….

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home